My Wants & Needs

Needs
- Develop my skills in design for web(dreamweaver, flash and basic coding)
- Develop my knowledge of layout design and indesign.
- Participate in more live briefs and jobs that are sent to professional print.
- A high standard of finish and presentation.
- Build upon my communication skills with printers and clients.
- Work in collaboration or as part of a team.

Wants
- Work mainly with type and layout.
- I want to produce ethical, exciting and fun work that will appeal to ethical design firms.
- Work mainly on print briefs as it is what I enjoy and there is a lot more to learn.
- Learning to produce high quality websites would benefit my practice greatly.
- Increase my knowledge of typeface design and produce a fully functioning font.
- I feel like my work rate has to increase, I need to develop ideas quicker, try to fully exploit an idea efficiently at the start of a brief and then plan and produce it. This will help me achieve simple outcomes with complex ideas or implications.