I could be featured on fontsoup.com

After spending a lot of time working on a brief for www.fontsoup.com last term I submitted the fonts and poster designs to Phil(founder of Font Soup). I got a great response. In the time I had been working on the brief Phil had transformed font soup into an online typographic resource. Since the start of the year he has apparently received over 4,000 hits.

This is great news for me as you can see in the e-mail below he invited me to be featured on the website. I was thrilled, as part of my PPD brief I have been focussing on improving my online presence and this is a great opportunity. I am currently working on a series of desktop wallpapers using some new typography designs of mine which I can send to each of the major typography blogs to publicise myself before I graduate.