Portfolio Reviews

Over the past few weeks I've had my print based portfolio reviewed by many people at college. Joe has looked over it with me pretty much throughout the development of it and has given me some great advice for keeping the layouts varied but structured. Chris from Elmwood and Graham from Visual Communications have also looked over it which makes me feel quite confident that the page layouts work well.

I am really quite happy with it now. I have kept the titles so that the page has to be turned to read them for the print based portfolio so that the text doesn't detract from the image. However I do plan on developing a screen based portfolio with the text horizontally aligned. I will need to add my latest couple of projects to my portfolio soon but the designs work well for now and I feel I can keep the layout constant and the work looking good. Here are a few of the pages from it. I will post the full screen based portfolio when it's up to date.